Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This is Speaking Me

It's been a long time coming. From personal contemplation, encouragement from friends, and my passion for writing, I've finally created this blog where I will simply be, Speaking Me.

What is Speaking Me? It couldn't be simpler yet it couldn't be any less complicated. Here I will be writing about things in my experience, my society, my world, that are important to me that I may seek changing, relate to, agree or disagree with. This could also be so much more. I'm new to this reflective as well as informational and encouraging form of writing, and the format and topics of this blog will be ever-changing and constantly developing to bigger and better things.

I always have a lot to say and I like to be heard, so I feel this is the best outlet for me to get things out of my mind and out into the world. I've enjoyed writing ever since I could write my first letters and words. I feel as though I could make an impact in this new yet ancient way; through writing. It's one of the oldest forms around, yet made new and accessible again through the internet; viewable and sharable to all.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you all. I also appreciate feedback and discussion, but as with all of that, do keep it civil. I may say things that you just might not agree with, and though it's okay here to be honest, just think before you press 'post comment'. 

I will always be straightforward in my posts and I don't like to sugarcoat. 

I write in a casual yet descriptive form. I try not to be preachy or sound high-and-mighty. I'm a regular person just like you, trying to figure out this world we all live in a day at a time. 

Join me and let's figure it out together. 

- Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment